Erskine Ferry Road,
Tel: +44 (0) 1389 875444
From Glasgow City Centre and Glasgow Airport
- Follow signs for Greenock / Erskine Bridge (M8).
- Leave M8 at Junction 30, following the M898 Erskine Bridge / Erskine / Loch Lomond sign. Follow road to Erskine Bridge.
- On leaving bridge take left lane for A82 westbound signposted for Crianlarich.
- After about one mile turn left at exit for Bowling, then immediately left again at T-junction.
- This brings you back into Old Kilpatrick (A814). Carry on through the village until you pass underneath the Erskine Bridge.
- A few hundred yards after the bridge, immediately after a pedestrian crossing, turn right into Erskine Ferry Road - signposted for Logitech Ltd and Struers.
- After 100 yards turn left and follow road for another few hundred yards before turning right into Logitech car park.
Closest Railway Station
- Kilpatrick Railway Station is a 10 minute walk to our offices.
- Leave the station via the North bound exit and continue down the road until you reach the junction with Dumbarton Road.
- Turn left and follow this path passing under the Erskine Bridge.
- A few hundred yards after the bridge turn right into Erskine Ferry Road - signposted for Logitech Ltd.
- After 100 yards turn left and follow this road until you reach our premises.